Print This Page

Category: Bankruptcy and Taxation

Do I Need to File My Tax Returns Before Filing for Bankruptcy?

Posted on Apr 17, 2014 in Bankruptcy, Bankruptcy and Taxation, Bankruptcy procedures, Chapter 13, Chapter 7

April 15th is the deadline to file 2013 tax returns with the IRS and your state taxing authority […]

Read More

I got a 1099 after my short sale – do I owe taxes?

Posted on Apr 6, 2011 in Bankruptcy and Taxation, Bankruptcy and Taxes

As April 15 approaches, people’s thoughts turn to income tax.  And when they get a form 1099 from […]

Read More