How to become a client of Lakelaw for your bankruptcy case
Posted on Jul 27, 2010 in Bankruptcy Information
Lakelaw, like every law firm, welcomes new clients. Not only that, Lakelaw really values referrals from our existing clients. We also welcome referrals from other attorneys.
We know what you want from your bankruptcy attorney. We strive to give provide you the highest quality of service and the most sophisticated level of legal representation. We welcome all clients, rich or poor, of all backgrounds and from all areas. You don’t have to be from Chicago or Lake County or Kenosha to be represented by Lakelaw. We can represent you anywhere in Illinois or Wisconsin.
You are entitled to the best attorneys and the best service. So why take chances? Select the outstanding and nationally recognized lawyers of Lakelaw to represent you. Here’s how.
We ask our bankruptcy clients to visit our consumer bankruptcy center. There you will find our very own “Four Steps to Financial Freedom.”
We ask you to do the following:
- Download the disclosure forms at Step 1 and keep them for your records
- Download a truly free credit report from annualcreditreport.com at Step 2 and keep it for your records
- Gather all the information and papers requested at Step 3
- Complete the Questionnaire at Step 4. This way, we will be ready to discuss your case when you come for your appointment.
- Make an appointment with Lakelaw at one of our convenient offices. Ask to see the attorney of your choice.
- Be prepared to hire us at your first meeting – particularly if you want to get started right away. Even a small initial payment will be enough for you to hire Lakelaw as your bankruptcy attorney.
- You don’t have to pay us in full for chapter 13 cases – you can pay some of your fees under your plan.
- If you want us to handle your chapter 7 case, we’ll want payment in full before we file your case. We’ll always work with you for a convenient payment plan
Lakelaw bankruptcy attorneys want to help you resolve your financial challenges and become free of debt. Take your first steps today and call 1 866 LAKELAW (525-5329) to set up an appointment with the attorney of your choice.